}

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Aloha - Super Greens Powder Review - REAL REVIEW

I did it. I clicked. Yes, Facebook has won again and convinced me that I absolutely needed this 7 day sample of the NEWEST GREATEST product out there for super wanna-be health nuts like me! So ALOHA- powdered goodness is a blended mix of amazingness that hits your taste buds like a shot of wheatgrass!

It comes in a small gift like box and when you open it up the first thing you notice is GMO-FREE, ORGANIC, GLUTEN-FREE, PRESERVATIVE-FREE and all kinds of fabulous symbols that some of us recognize from whole foods or central market!

I got a box with 3 different flavors: Berry, Chocolate and Original. I'm the kind that likes to jump right in so I chose to mix it with water instead of making a fancy smoothie- so that's it, while I was driving to school I conveniently emptied my Berry packet of yumminess into a 3/4 full bottle of water (about 10-12 oz) and just shook it up!



As a fan of wheatgrass- the naturalness is definitely something that can be shocking if you aren't used to it, so if you are new to this whole "super health movement"try it out with some real berries or your daily protein shake-- heck you can even throw the Chocolate one it in to your coffee!

As the days wear on, I am feeling much more energized, my skin is more radiant and I definitely want to find a way to sneak this into the drink of my 22 month old because MAN does he resist those GREENS! Are there any interesting recipes you can think of?

#aloha #supergreens #healthymom #yum #superfood #acai #spirulina #mommyblog

No comments:

Post a Comment