}

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Butter-Face....


Ever since I hit puberty, my skin has been an issue. I can remember it like it was yesterday, being 14 years old trying to look cute with all that attractive acne all over my face- ughh! Not only was it embarassing, it made me so insecure and self-consiece about my skin and being around people in general.

Attempt #1- I remember seeing the infomertial about the newest product out there (it was new back then) called ProActiv. My dad liked the idea of the money back guarantee, so one day, when I got home from school, the package just sat there, waiting for me to try it on my seemingly hopeless skin.

I was super strict with my ProActiv skin care routine and within a month my skin was clear, and I was getting compliments from girls (rare) in almost all of my classes. This technique worked for me for over 10 years until IT happened!

I got knocked up--- ;) I kid… but really, getting pregnant changed the way my body dealt with acne and the wonder product that worked for over a decade, no longer had ANY effect! So there I was, this new mom, hormonal mess, tired, grumpy and to top it off adult ACNE? WTH!!?

Attempt #2: After trying the dermatologist prescription creams and washes regularly and spending $680 on some random cream, I started to scour the Internet for natural remedies for acne prone skin. I went to my most “trusted” resource- YOUTUBE! After getting lost in trail of videos, I stumbled on some crazy acid burning videos to some olive oil facemask ones, which finally led me to one that caught my eye.


Attempt #3: Acne.Org a.k.a The Regimen is unique in several aspects. They do ZERO marketing or advertising on TV or Radio. They are strictly word of mouth & the website has a community in which people can share and like videos/images of themselves and their experiences.


Here are 3 things you should know about ACNE.ORG -

1.    You MUST FOLLOW THE RULES, every tedious hand washing rule, amount rule and drying rule..

2.    At first (3-4 weeks), your skin will be redder & tighter than a new facelift, but if you stick it out, your face will clear up!!

3.    It really does work if you stick to the regimen, as soon as I stray away, I start to break out again! Check out my own before and after pictures-





It doesn’t matter if you have that pesky puberty skin or if you have a new bout of adult acne, log on to www.acne.org and get your free sample. All it will cost you is the shipping but I promise you, it really is worth every dime. 458 different creams=$thousands, www.Acne.Org regimen= $49.95, Having clear skin=priceless!





Have you tried any of these products, or have you found something natural that works for you? What about dermatological treatments, what do you think about the cost of those creams? I wanna hear what you do!





No comments:

Post a Comment